We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits and performing web analytics. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
Please read it carefully. You will find important information about the treatment of your personal data and the rights recognized by the current regulations on the subject.
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, are correct and true and undertakes to notify us of any modification of them. If you provide personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of those affected and to inform them about the content of this policy. In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be completed in order to process your requests.
1.Who is responsible for the processing of your data? The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on this website is:
Responsible: VALGUA S.L. (hereinafter, the establishment)
Mailing address: Avenida de Valdemarín 99 block A 2B 28023 Madrid
Tel .: +34 871809870
2. Why will we process your data? The data of our users will be treated for the management of the relationship with them, for the processing and commercial monitoring of their reservations, the provision of the requested services, the attention to their requests and queries, the administration and the security management of the web and compliance with our legal obligations. These data will also be treated for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services. Likewise, we will treat your data for the sending of commercial communications.
3. How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data during the validity of the relationship you have with us and in any case during the periods provided in the applicable legal provisions, for example, in accounting and tax matters, and for the time necessary to meet possible responsibilities of the treatment. We will cancel your data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. The information related to the navigation will be canceled, once the web connection is finished and the statistics have been made. The data processed for commercial purposes will remain in force until it requests its deletion.
4. Who can we communicate your data to? Your data will only be communicated to third parties by legal obligation, with your consent or when your request involves such communication.
5. Legal basis of the treatments. The basis for the processing of your data is the management of the legal relationship established with you, the provision of the services requested or contracted and compliance with legal obligations, especially the applicable regulations in accounting, tax and tourism.
The management of the security of the Web and of the Reservations Platforms is based on the existence of a legitimate interest. The realization of statistics and quality control and reputation, the commercial monitoring of your requests and the sending of commercial communications are based on our legitimate interest for internal administrative purposes, as well as on evaluating and promoting our services.
The sending of commercial communications by electronic means is based on the consent of the interested party.
6. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, in that case, access them. You can also request that your data will be rectified when they are inaccurate or that incomplete data is completed, as well as request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only treat the affected data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of other persons. Under certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop treating the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data to be transmitted to another data controller.
You can revoke the consent you have given for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, and submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. To request your withdrawal from the treatments for commercial purposes you can send an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
To exercise your rights you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your national identity document or other valid document that identifies you by postal or electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the section Who is responsible for the processing of your data? You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at http://www.agpd.es.