We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits and performing web analytics. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
The mere access to this Web does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the web.
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided about the owner of this Website: -Titular of the Web: VALGUA S.L. (hereinafter, the HOTEL) -Domestic address: Av.de Valdemarín 99 block A 2B 28023 Madrid -C.I.F.B-85490738 -Recording data: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 25902, book 0, folio 68, section 8, Page M- 466908 1st Inscription In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to direct their requests, questions or claims: -Focus of contact of the web -Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -Telf: +34 871809870
1.Introduction. This web page provides information about the establishment, users can send queries, as well as request and formalize reservations directly through an on-line booking platform. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before starting your navigation.
2. Obligations of Users. Users agree to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a way that does not cause harm to the rights or interests of Vila Damunt or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
-Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
-Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
-Do not introduce or disseminate on the web information that is false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate in a way that misleads the recipients of information, or disseminate content of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or assault against human rights or of minors;
-Do not take actions that suppose or involve a violation of the intellectual property rights or of third parties;
-Do not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Vila Damunt, its suppliers or third parties;
-Do not introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
-Do not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of this Web
3. Exclusion of responsibility. This website is provided "as is" and its use is made at the user's own risk, so neither Vila Damunt, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or not. , that derive from the use of the Web, expressly excluding Vila Damunt, to the extent provided by the Law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
Vila Damunt does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make all efforts that are reasonable in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
Vila Damunt is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the aforementioned entity; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, Vila Damunt will not respond for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control. Neither will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. Vila Damunt does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to those services that it does not lend directly.
4. External links. Under no circumstances will Vila Damunt assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Denial of access. Vila Damunt reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a request and / or police, judicial or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made in the sole discretion of Vila Damunt and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
7. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the content on which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, etc.) are the property of Vila Damunt, to which corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way, and, in special rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Vila Damunt or, as the case may be, is expressly prohibited. , of the third parties that hold the intellectual property or author rights over the affected contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal use. and private. Those entities or persons who, prior authorization from the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its content and services.
8. Nullity of the clauses. In case a clause of the present conditions of use was declared null, it will only affect said disposition or that part that has thus been declared, the conditions remaining in all the rest and having such disposition, or the affected part, by not putting.
9. Acceptance. The access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of the present conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights recognized to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, this website will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules and any controversy that may arise from its use or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals attending the address of the owner of the web, expressly waiving the users to their own jurisdiction if they had it.